(Last Updated: May 24, 2014)
MetabolicDesserts.com is committed to protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
“You” or “Your” means you as a participant in or as a user of the MetabolicDesserts.com website. “We” or “Our” or “Us” means MetabolicDesserts.com. “Our site” means MetabolicDesserts.com.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to MetabolicDesserts.com via this website shall be deemed to be the property of MetabolicDesserts.com and MetabolicDesserts.com shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
This site may contain links to other sites, or forms for offers made from other sites or vendors, and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites or vendors.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
We may automatically collect and/or track the following:
- Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
- Information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
- Information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access; and
- E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with MetabolicDesserts.com via e-mail.
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We may use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners that we deem may be of interest to you. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future e-mails regarding site updates, new products and services. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section.
An HTTP cookie is a short string of information that sites such as this one use to keep track of user information without going so far as to store it directly within a database. Instead the site makes a request to your browser to store the information so that it can be sent back to the site the next time you visit.
With respect to keeping track of which pages you may have visited on our site so that we can better decide how to serve you in the future MetabolicDesserts.com may use a retargeting/remarketing service to alert you to product offers or related messages. This may be carried out with advertising banners or other advertising strategies that allow us to put our message in front of you on web properties that offer this form of advertising. In general you may elect to stop receiving this form of advertising by following the opt-out process managed by the retargeting service. This may, for instance, require clicking on a special portion of the advertisement to reach a page hosted by the retargeting service from which the advertising can be deactivated. It is the policy of MetabolicDesserts.com to use only retargeting services that make the "opt out" policy straight forward for consumers.
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- Considering you for a MetabolicDesserts.com product;
- As required by law; and
- For marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest. We will NOT share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties.
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send you.
In the case of retargeting services that we may subscribe to in order to to keep in contact with you, you may also opt out of this form of advertising by following the opt-out procedure offered by the retargeting service.
The information and services provided to us by our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever by MetabolicDesserts.com. No part of MetabolicDesserts.com's web site is structured to attract anyone under the age of 18.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can either use the Contact page on this site OR contact us directly via email sent to: supportATmetabolicdessertsDOTcom (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
MetabolicDesserts.com is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the ‘Can-Spam Act’, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from MetabolicDesserts.com in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action
- Requests for additional information to support your current application
- Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests
- Thanking you for your valued business
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
- Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, MetabolicDesserts.com has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
- All emails sent to you by MetabolicDesserts.com will clearly identify MetabolicDesserts.com as the sender. FROM / SENDER: someone@MetabolicDesserts.com (NOTE: The actual sender will alter from department to department, but all from addresses will end with @MetabolicDesserts.com).
- The Subject Line of any email you receive will always accurately describe the subject matter of the email.
- Any email from MetabolicDesserts.com will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
- Unsubscribing will allow the customer to remove themselves either from ALL lists at MetabolicDesserts.com or just the list from which the email was sent containing the unsubscribe link; this excludes customer service emails.
- All emails sent to you directly by MetabolicDesserts.com include valid postal address information in the footer.
- Emails sent to you directly by MetabolicDesserts.com will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
Web site: MetabolicDesserts.com
Email Address: supportATmetabolicdessertsDOTcom
(Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)
MetabolicDesserts.com understands consumers’ concerns about the use of their personal information. We hope the information provided here will relieve any concerns you or your company may have regarding our email policies. MetabolicDesserts.com and its affiliated sites use only an “opt-in or opt out” method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy or desire to send unsolicited email. MetabolicDesserts.com email messages sent always include information about the origin of the emails and instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving future email messages.
We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of MetabolicDesserts.com. If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us at: supportATmetabolicdessertsDOTcom (Please replace “AT” with @ and “DOT” with .)